- Spray paint AC569 EPW Blue des TropiquesSKU: A1.7507€25.95
- Spray paint ELB Blue UzesSKU: A1.7506€25.95
- Spray paint AC539 Vert JadeSKU: A1.7504€25.95
- Spray paint AC616 Bleu d'OrientSKU: A1.7503€25.95
- Spray paint can EAA, Jaune RialtoSKU: A1.7502€25.95
- Paint marker AC140 Gris RoséSKU: A1.7402€17.50
- Extra price for Burton body in Special RAL colourSKU: A2.0140€299.00
- Varnish 2K polish 200mlSKU: A1.7556€17.99
- Paint marker AC88 blanc meye 70/79SKU: A1.7404€17.50
- Paint marker AC575 EMB blue celeste 85/91SKU: A1.7403€17.50
- Paint marker AC057 Gris CormoranSKU: A1.7401€17.50
- Paint marker AC099 Gris NocturneSKU: A1.7400€17.50
Do you want to buy car paint so you can make your 2CV look like new again? We have +40 different items online that will be perfect for you! 2CV's and other Citroën's have been made in different colors. All original colors are available in our shop so you can make your 2CV look like new again. We think it's important that a gem like the 2CV but also other old Citroëns stay as beautiful as long as possible! A little touch of newpaint on your 2CV won't hurt anyone!
Car paint at Burton 2CV Parts
We specialize in everything for the 2CV and therefore we also offer special paint. This means you can buy a car paint spray can from us, but also ordinary paint in cans. Now you'll probably think; the 2CV is already so old, I'm never going to find the right colour again! So here comes Burton 2CV Parts. We know they are old colours that you will need, that's why we have just these colours in stock! A spray can with paint can be very handy because it provides a very neat finish. Is there a little crack in the paint of your 2CV? Don't worry, we can help you with that! But we can help you with a lot more! You'll also find everything you need for the drivetrain, exterior and more specific; the dashboard.
Use car paint
Never used a paint spray can before? It's quite a job to do. That's why we have listed a few tips for you:
1. Make sure that the area in which you are going to spray is virtually free of dust.
2. An advantage can be if the room is at room temperature.
3. Spray on a piece that is not always in sight is a little bit as a test, to see if it really is the right colour for your 2CV!
4. Don't spray a lot of car paint in one place. Provide thin layers to create a smooth effect!