- XXL fuel tank incl. mounting kitSKU: A1.1090Reviews | 5 (3)€225.00
- Fuel line set completeSKU: A1.1126€24.99
- Fuel hose Ø5,5mm per meterSKU: A1.1125€5.99
- Fuel pipe plastic Ø6mm 250cmSKU: A1.1127€10.47
- Fuel hose Ø7,5mm per meterSKU: A1.1123€16.78
- Petrol filter plasticSKU: A1.1115€2.89
- Petrol filter chromeSKU: A1.1116€12.50
- Hose clip fuel and brake line to chassis, specialSKU: A1.1114€2.00
- Fuel hose clamp steel 10/12 mmSKU: A1.1132€1.50
- Fuel cap Valeo black, lockingSKU: A1.7305€18.95
- Fuel cap stainless steelSKU: A1.7301€10.99
- Rubber sleeve for fuel filler neck plastic tankSKU: A1.1128€12.95
Want to buy a fuel pump for the 2CV?
Do you need a fuel pump for the 2CV? Then Burton 2CV Parts is the right place for you with over 30 fuel pump items! For all 2CV parts that have to do with fuel supply you came to the right place. With fuel prices nowadays you want to protect your fuel against theft. This can be done with a tank cap with lock. We've got it all! Does your A-type run out of gas in the carburettor after a long standstill? Replacing the petrol pump or just the diaphragm may be the solution.
Fuel supply security
It's important to have good security for your fuel supply. This can be done, as mentioned earlier, by means of a secure tank cap for the 2CV. This tank cap of the 2CV ensures that not everyone can enter your fuel tank just like that, because of a secure lock. For example, you need a key to access your filler cap. This also makes sure you will not forget to close this tank cap of the 2CV properly, because you have to lock it with a key. You can then easily hang this key on your car key chain, so that you never forget it.
Fuel pump 2CV
The fuel pump in the 2CV ensures that the fuel enters the tank safely. Of course you want all this to happen as safely as possible, that's why we have several fuel pumps of the 2CV for you. So you can make the right choice when it comes to the 2CV fuel pump. It sometimes happens that the engine has trouble starting up when it has been stationary for too long. Then replacing the 2CV fuel pump might be the solution. If you have further problems with the engine you could look at other parts like the ignition, filters or cooling.