- Carburettor type Solex 26/18, 26/35 CSIC, newSKU: A1.1151Reviews | 5 (1)€319.00
- Carburettor Solex 26/18, 26/35 CSIC, 2CVSKU: A1.1138€279.00
- Carburettor Solex 34 PICS, newSKU: A1.1140Reviews | 5 (1)€259.00
- Carburettor Solex 24/21, 26/35 CSICSKU: A1.1121€299.00
- Inlet air hose double barrel carburettor 2CVSKU: A1.1154€17.99
- Choke pull-off diaphragm gasketSKU: A1.1134€1.98
- Cover plate choke pull-off diaphragmSKU: A1.1275€3.99
- Jet set Solex double barrel carburettor (22 pieces)SKU: A1.1230€34.99
- Accelerator pump diaphragm double barrel carburettorSKU: A1.1150€6.95
The 2CV Carburettor
Do you need a 2CV Carburettor? At Burton 2CV Parts we have more than 100 2CV carburettor products in our assortment! The carburettor is often seen as the heart of the 2CV engine. If it doesn't work properly, the car won’t perform as it should. On this page you will find everything to keep the carburettor vital. Think of different products such as jet sets, gaskets, air intake rubber and different springs. You will also find a large range of remanufactured Solex carburettors here. So you have enough choice to make the right choice for the perfect 2CV carburettor. Read more on this page for all the information.
2CV carburettor air intake rubber
As mentioned before, we sell several products for the Citroën 2CV carburettor. The air intake rubber ensures that the air from the air filter housing enters the carburettor. With a new air intake rubber, the performance of your Citroën 2CV carburettor can also be improved.
Best protection for your engine
It is important to protect the whole engine. One part you can look at for example, is an oil cooler. This part ensures that the oil does not become too hot, as the name suggests, so that the engine is not affected by heat damage. There are many different possibilities for this. What's also important is a good working ignition system. With today's technology, there is even an electronic ignition that you can control with your phone. This means you never have to tinker yourself again and you can adjust everything conveniently with your phone. It is also important to keep your filters up to date and replace them when necessary.