- Electrical wire 2,5mm blackSKU: A1.2823€1.25
- Electrical wire 2,5mm redSKU: A1.2822€1.25
- Electrical wire 2,5mm greenSKU: A1.2821€1.25
- Electrical wire 2,5mm yellowSKU: A1.2820€1.25
- Electrical wire 1,5mm brownSKU: A1.2817€1.00
- Electrical wire 1,5mm blueSKU: A1.2816€1.00
- Electrical wire 1,5mm whiteSKU: A1.2815€1.00
- Electrical wire 1,5mm graySKU: A1.2814€1.00
- Electrical wire 1,5mm blackSKU: A1.2813€1.00
- Electrical wire 1,5mm redSKU: A1.2812€1.00
- Electrical wire 1,5mm greenSKU: A1.2811€1.00
- Electrical wire 1,5mm yellowSKU: A1.2810€1.00
Wiring harness 2CV
Purchasing items to make the wiring harness of your 2CV as good as new? With an assortment of +35 items you've come to the right place! Want to play electrician yourself? You can with our new wiring loom plug sets. Extra handy are the heat shrinkable rubbers in 10 different colours, so you no longer have to doubt which color goes with which color. Corrosion often occurs on your old round plugs, which you can polish off, but the plugs often bend, so replacing them with new ones is often a better option. At Burton, these are available as original.
What is a wiring harness
A wiring harness belongs to the electrics of your 2CV. A wiring harness is like a highway for the electricity. All cables are in the wiring loom and this ensures that each wire ends up in the right place. You will find several articles for the 2CV wiring harness. So you already have a round plug Citroën 3mm female, as original, for €0.75!
A wiring harness plug set usually consists of different colours. This makes it easy to distinguish exactly which wires you are dealing with. A lot of wires come together in the wiring harness, so it's handy to know which wires to use.
More than a 2CV wiring harness
We specialize in everything related to 2CV parts. We have different categories of products that you can order from us. But a wiring harness is not the only category of articles. For example, we also offer everything for the engine. A selection from the engine assortment is:
Don't hesitate and contact us! Our specialists will be happy to help you.