- Clutch kit diaphragm 1982->SKU: A1.3704€69.50
- Clutch kit diaphragm 1982-> ValeoSKU: A1.3700€119.95
- Clutch kit old type 1970->1982SKU: A1.3703Reviews | 4 (1)€75.00
- Flywheel bolt Visa, 10.9 M9x28SKU: A1.4320€4.99
- Flywheel bolt 2CV, 10.9 M8x1x27SKU: A1.4319€2.75
- Clutch kit 2CV6 centrifugal clutchSKU: A1.3753€99.00
- Clutch kit old type from 04/1966 to 02/1970SKU: A1.3752€139.00
- Clutch kit old type from 12/1955 to 04/1966SKU: A1.3751€139.00
- Clutch kit old type from 12/1955 to 04/1966SKU: A1.3750€109.00
- Clutch release bearing Valeo 2CV 1983->SKU: A1.3707€34.99
- Clutch release bearing diafragm 1982->SKU: A1.3706€14.99
- Clutch release bearing three fingers 1970->1982SKU: A1.3705€17.99
Is your 2CV clutch ready for replacement or do you just need a clutch cable? Then you've come to the right place! We have dozens of parts online that can help you! You can find these parts from € 2.50! These days, we're increasingly busy. Luckily we have a 2CV, Dyane or Méhari in which we can drive in without any hurry. It is a pity that other motorists then find themselves on the same roads and traffic jams occur. A consequence of the increasing traffic jams is that your clutch will also wear out faster. Luckily in the end that is no problem, because here you will find everything for both old and new type of clutch.
About the 2CV clutch
The clutch in a car is connected to the gearbox. The flywheel is attached to the engine. And against this flywheel the clutch plate is pressed, which is connected to the gearbox again. The pressure group that sits over this ensures that the clutch disc is firmly pressed against the flywheel with a strong tension. The pressure bearing ensures that you can shift gears by grabbing or releasing the clutch when the pedal is pressed!
2CV clutch replacement
The clutch of your 2CV can easily wear out in case of a wrongly set clutch cable. A clutch must compensate for the rotational speed of an engine and transmission. This can cause the clutch to slip and this of course causes wear and tear. Driving through places where you often have to shift gears like a city can also wear out your clutch. So it's important to maintain your clutch properly!
Questions about the 2CV power train
Do you still have urgent questions about the 2CV clutch, drive shaft or other parts of the driveline? We are happy to help you! Our specialist staff will try to speak to you as best they can. You can always send us an e-mail using the contact form, but you can also reach us by phone at +31(0)575-546055..