- Brake line assembly tool rear axleSKU: A1.2728€17.99
- Brake line set LHM stainless steelSKU: A1.5734€109.00
- Brake line set DOT4 stainless steelSKU: A1.5743€119.50
- Brake pipe rubber 3,5 mm DOT4SKU: A1.5741€1.00
- Brake pipe rubber 3,5 mm LHMSKU: A1.5740€0.69
- Brake line wrench 8mm and 9mmSKU: A1.2737€12.50
- Brake line rear left side stainless steelSKU: A1.5739€35.95
- Brake line rear right side stainless steelSKU: A1.5738€35.95
- Brake line front->rear stainless steelSKU: A1.5737€25.95
- Brake line front LHM stainless steelSKU: A1.5735€20.95
- Brake line between calipers, stainless steelSKU: A1.5733€8.75
- Brake pipe clampSKU: A1.5898€2.50
Are you looking for new parts for your brake lines? We have a huge range of parts that you can find from € 0.61! Where the first 2CV models had a brake hoses, the somewhat newer models got a copper pipe. At Burton 2CV Parts you will find all the different models and the LHM pipe set is available in both copper/nickel and stainless steel. But also for the smaller parts such as the banjo bolt, bleed nipple and a brake hose connector you're at the right place.
As well as the 2CV brake lines we offer many more parts. In our web shop you will also find everything for the engine, interior, exterior and many more!
About the brake lines
The brake hose is a part filled with brake fluid. This is a metal or plastic tube. This 2CV brake lines run from the master brake cylinder to the wheel cylinders. When your 2CV brake lines are worn, it can cause problems such as cracks in the brake lines. Then, of course, it's no longer safe. So make sure you replace worn parts of your 2CV brake lines quickly. These may be signs of brake line failure:
- When the brake fluid is leaking
- When the brake warning light is on
- When you find corrosion on the brake lines
Questions about the 2CV brake lines
Are there any parts of your 2CV that you have questions about? At Burton 2CV Parts we are specialized in everything for your 2CV. So we are happy to help you! Don't hesitate to contact us by phone or via our contact form. The telephone number where you can reach us is +31(0)575-546055..
It is important that you maintain the 2CV brake lines properly. This way you can enjoy your 2CV for a longer period. The 2CV is a unique car and the whole world can see that you have this beautiful car. So order all the parts for your 2CV easily and safely online in our webshop and you can shift those gears on the road again!